Super Mini Car Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 Scanner for iOS, Android and Windows
The Super Mini Car Bluetooth OBDII Scanner Tool for iOS, Android and Windows is perfect for novice and intermediate users, but professional mechanics can find this pretty useful as well. The price is perfect, and the universal compatibility with all OBD-II protocols is a welcome feature to have. No need of any batteries or charger, and gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle. Easy operation makes it possible to repair diagnostic trouble codes by yourself, save top money and time. Just make sure to get an app like Torque (for Android), OBD Car Doctor (for Apple) or ScanMaster-ELM (for Windows).
Top Quality Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 Scanner, Read & Clear Car Trouble Codes Fast, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and turn off the MIL, display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database). Output Data to your Android / iOS / Windows devices (like mobile phone, car stereo or PC) from vehicle in real time. Reset the check engine light. Stable connections, Smoother on your cars compared to our competitors.
– For All iOS (iPhone 8, 7, 7plus, 6, 6plus, X, 5s, 5c, 4, 4s, iPad Pro Air 4 Mini, etc.)
– For All Android (Samsung S9, S7, S6, S5, S4, Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy Tab, LG 2, Google Android phone Nexus, Tablet etc.)
– For Windows (Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 computer, phone)
– For Symbian system phone
– FREE “OBD Car Doctor”, “OBD Auto Doctor”, “Car Scanner” APP for iOS (Except DashCommand” for iOS system are US$9.9)
– FREE “DashCommand”, “Torque Pro”, “OBD Car Doctor”, “Auto Doctor”, “MiNI OBDII”, “EOBD” APP for Android
– Free “OBDScope” for Symbian system
Here is the APP download link for your reference, or you can scan the QR code below to download compatible App for your device, some APPs are for Free:
This device is not just a simple code reader. Unlike cheap OBD-II scanning tools, the Super Mini Car Bluetooth vehicle scanner can display all current sensor data. This means that you can monitor the following:
– Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
– Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
– Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
– Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
– Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
– Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
– Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
– Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
– Display current sensor data, including:
*Calculated Load Value
*Fuel System Status
*Short Term Fuel Trim
*Long Term Fuel Trim
*Intake Manifold Pressure
*Intake Air Temperature
*Air Flow Rate
*Absolute Throttle Position
*Oxygen sensor voltages associated short term fuel trims
*Fuel System status
It eliminates all the guesswork for you, and there is no need to use a separate scanner. Make your car into a Smart Car at once!
Note: Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer’s implementation.
4 easy steps to setup:
1) Download the proper App for your device: Torque Pro or DashCommand (for Android), OBD Car Doctor (for IOS), ScanMaster-ELM.
2) Connect the Code Scanner to the car OBD interface. The scanner power light will flash and then standby. (Please turn on your car when connecting, otherwise, the App will not connect successfully.) Our adapter will release bluetooth signal named “OBDII”.
3) Connect your device to the bluetooth of the scanner named “OBDII ” to connect.
(For some App like “Torque lite” and “Torque Pro”, you will need to open the App on your device, find Settings=>OBDII setting=>OBD Adapter connect type, choose bluetooth, which is their default connection type.)
4) Launch the APP and configure it with scanner.
Tips: You can search “bluetooth OBD2” on YouTube or click the link below to see the operation video for iOS or Andorid:
– OBD Car Doctor App for Android:
– Dashcommand App for iPhone:
– Torque App for Android:
– ScanMaster-ELM App for Windows:
– Size: (57 * 46.2 * 24.2 mm)
– Color: Black
– Material: Plastic
– Scanner Chip: MM32L073
– Communication method: Bluetooth 4.0
– The Bluetooth diagnostic scanner name: OBDII
– Pin Code: 1234 or 0000
– Support OS: IOS, Android, Windows
– Scanner Version: V 1.5
– Working voltage:12V
– Working current: 32mA
– Working temperature: -40℃~80℃
– Wordking humidity: <60%
– CE, FCC, RoHs, WEEE Certified
– You could search on Google to get the meaning of the trouble codes: