USB Digital Radio Car DAB+ box for Android Stereos
– DAB+ Digital Audio Broadcasting Receiver Box, if your android 7.1 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 9.0 car multimedia has pre-installed the
DAB+ App, just buy this USB powered DAB+ Box to get digital radio. which can fit all our Erisin Android car multimedia
and the most of other android 5.1 / 6.0 / 7.1 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 9.0 unit on the market (Please contact the seller of your autoradio about the compatibility before buy to avoid any inconvenience) . With this DAB+ Box, you can enjoy the superior
audio quality of DAB+ in your car from now on!
– The included antenna itself is advanced with amplified function, high sensitivity, use the MCX port to connect
– Plug and play, USB Port supply power for DAB+ Box and the connecting Antenna, no need the extra power cable
– Delicate Design, easy to install, with a USB-Port adapter Power and 3m Antenna Cable
– Stable receiving and high signal noise ratio, stereo output, class quality
– Working Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
– Power Supply: 5V USB Port
– Frequency Range: 174-240MHz
– Channel Separation: 55dB
– Channel Difference: +/-3dB
– Input Impedance: 50Ohm
– Antenna Input Type: MCX
– Length of Amplified Antenna Cable: 3M
– Shipping Weight: 150g
– Size: 83mm * 25mm * 12mm
What is DAB+?
DAB is the third generation broadcast after the traditional analog broadcast AM/FM Digital Audio Broadcasting. DAB+ is an upgraded version of the original DAB technology. It can be compatible with DAB as well.
The new radio standard DAB: Digital Audio Broadcasting allows you multi-regional music with your local well-known and also new channels. CD sound quality and noise-free in excellent transmission make DAB Radio a special experience in the vehicle. DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) has gradually replaced the traditional analogue broadcast AM/FM. Permanent increase in channels and expansion of the station area soon make DAB accessible to most of Europe.
How to operate on the DAB+ box?
1. After you connect the DAB+ with the car radio, click on the “DAB+” app (this should be pre-installed).
2. Check the DAB+ signal, see upper left corner for the signal status.
3. Click the search icon, it will find the DAB+ stations, and save on the right side.
– 1* USB-Port Adapter Power (Box)